Thursday 15 January 2015

Morphe Eyeshadows (single pans)

Hello Beauties! 💗💗 

So today we're talking about the oh so amazing Morphe eyeshadows! I had recently started following @morphebrushes on Instagram and seen their eyeshadow palettes and single pans. For weeks I was looking at them and reading all the fantasic comments and reveiws about them and even though they have to be shipped from America (and I live in Ireland, boohoo) I said feck it and went online and had a look. The colours to choose from are to die for! I wanted all of them!!!! And altough a lot of them were out of stock I still managed to pick a couple I liked. Wish I understood considering the price and now knowing how amazing they are I am not surprised they are nearly always sold out. And at just $2 each you can't resist. I ordered 6 different colours ranging from yellow to black. 
Now the waiting game. It took about 2-3 weeks before they arrived but let me tell you it was worth the wait. The colours are beautiful and the texture so creamy and smooth. The pigmentation of these little beautys is out of this world. They blend so effortessly. 
The other thing I love about these is the pan is magnetic so they will pop into your magnetic palettes which I love.
So if you haven't heard about Morphe you need to check them out ASAP!! I cannot reccomend these highly enough. Last week I went to try purchase the Jaclyn Hill favourites palette (for the 100th time) but it was still out of stock (wahhhh.) So instead I chose the 35C palette which is filled with multiple colours from nudes to darks to colours and I am so excited to get it and try it out 😍😍😍

 If anyone has ever tried these I would love to hear what you think of them or if you have any other makeup brands to suggest. 💄😊

The 6 colours I chose were: 
No.32 (matte yellow)
No.25 (deep shimmery purple/wine)
No.14 (matte orange) 
No.65 (matte red)
No.28 (matte black)
No.76 (shimmer brozney gold)

Here are a few pics of the shadows & eye looks I created using them; 
35C palette 

No comments:

Post a Comment